Haskell programmer for 20 years now, but after my M.Sc. in 2002 on the first implementation of Generic Haskell, I haven't done much "serious" work in it. I still love the language a lot!
Member for 8 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 10 '14 at 6:20
- Stack Overflow 6.5k 6.5k 1919 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Arqade 1.8k 1.8k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.3k 1.3k 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 888 888 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 321 321 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 43 What persists after a respawn in Minecraft?
- 38 What do you call the child who doesn’t resemble his / her parents in English?
- 29 Word for a person being used
- 28 Do you always spawn on sand?
- 26 What is the difference between substr and substring?
- 22 What does eta reduce mean in the context of HLint
- 19 Palindrome test in Haskell
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14