My interests lie in linguistics, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Machine Learning, web development, and writing fantasy & fiction.
I study theoretical linguistics, most recently through the lens of HPSG, usually looking at English language data, though I've also developed analyses of multilingual data.
My interests in NLP include coreference resolution and other semantic tasks, such as sentiment analysis, topic modeling, and abstractive summarization. I have experience with topic categorization, named entity linking, and information extraction.
I primarily read and write fantasy and sci fi, though I'm also interested in history, historical fiction, and biographies.
- Stack Overflow 3.6k 3.6k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 909 909 11 gold badge88 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 819 819 77 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Super User 141 141 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 131 131 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 155 When should I be using classes in Python?
- 59 Underscores in words (text)
- 40 Add/remove custom stop words with spacy
- 21 "How is this called" vs "What is this called"?
- 20 Make block of text italicized
- 19 Too many levels of symbolic links osx Lion
- 17 How can I split a text into sentences using the Stanford parser?
- View more network posts →