My academic experience is varied but my employment has always been in web dev.
I am very interested in philosophy and logic. Most recently I have finished a graduate level course on logic in computer science where we explored topics such as Mu Calculus, Horn Formulas, and Descriptive Complexity.
I love helping others, especially when the help is used to help others learn how to code. I also hope that spending some time on here will help improve my daily skills by keeping me informed of new topics and by revisiting certain basics I may have forgotten about.
Kansas City, MO, USA
Member for 1 year, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 5 at 17:07
- Stack Overflow 3.9k 3.9k 55 gold badges1717 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- The Workplace 830 830 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Mathematics 243 243 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Academia 220 220 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 171 171 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile