Mathematics graduate, relatively new to programming, although a lot of experience with data manipulation. Spent 6 months working as a chef in France and am still a keen cook. Native English speaker. - Female but not bothered what pronouns are used and won't be offended!
Member for 1 year, 8 months
3 profile views
Last seen May 22 '20 at 16:54
- The Workplace 4.8k 4.8k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 4.1k 4.1k 1010 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 662 662 11 silver badge1515 bronze badges
- Puzzling 654 654 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Academia 570 570 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 102 Should I share a somewhat confidential document with my now ex manager? (They had access before leaving the company.)
- 92 Why did my "seldom" get corrected?
- 88 Is it appropriate to ask a coworker about "what happened" after they suddenly told me that tomorrow will be their last day?
- 44 Can I say: “The train departs at 16 past every hour“?
- 44 Couldn't attend holiday party. Should I ask to get the gift offered to remote employees?
- 38 Would it be fair to reprimand employees ignoring government imposed lock down procedures?
- 36 Is there a way to improve my grade after graduation?
- View more network posts →