Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Politics 1.6k 1.6k 44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 1.2k 1.2k 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 856 856 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Academia 826 826 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Physics 732 732 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 64 Can 1 kilogram of radioactive material with half life of 5 years just decay in the next minute?
- 61 I noticed an error in a graded exam during office hours. Should I give the student the lower grade?
- 51 Is there any other country in the world, besides the US, that erects monuments to those who took up arms against it and lost?
- 32 Interview stalled for weeks - how big of a red flag?
- 20 Syntactical problem? Musk's tweet "I Am Become Meme, Destroyer Of Shorts"
- 17 In what way does technical analysis involve astrology and reading tea leaves?
- 17 Is The Oregon Trail randomized?
- View more network posts →