- Software Engineering 2.3k 2.3k 77 gold badges3535 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.1k 2.1k 88 gold badges2525 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 566 566 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 406 406 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Software Quality Assurance & Testing 291 291 11 silver badge1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 134 Variable declared in for-loop is local variable?
- 62 Is C# partially interpreted or really compiled?
- 62 && and || are not logical but conditional operators?
- 36 What is the difference between technical specifications and design documents?
- 36 Are exceptions an OOP concept?
- 23 A difference between statement and decision coverage
- 15 Why does Cem Kaner consider a test not revealing a bug a waste of time?
- View more network posts →