Once upon a time a computer programmer I have been connecting networks since the 1980s. Nowadays mostly management consultancy but still have to be practical from time to time.
London and New York
Member for 1 year, 10 months
2 profile views
Last seen May 5 '20 at 12:45
- Network Engineering 15.6k 15.6k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 7.3k 7.3k 1212 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 2.8k 2.8k 1010 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 508 508 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Server Fault 316 316 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 70 Is "I do not want you to go nowhere" a case of "DOUBLE-NEGATIVES" as claimed by Grammarly?
- 48 Why isn't UDP with reliability (implemented at Application layer) a substitute of TCP?
- 41 Can the word crowd refer to just 10 people?
- 34 What do you call a painting painted on a wall?
- 31 Why does Ethernet use EtherType field to determine what type of packet is in a frame instead of just looking at the packet header?
- 28 How to understand a microcontroller's name?
- 25 Is "The life is beautiful" incorrect or just very non-idiomatic?
- View more network posts →