Once upon a time a computer programmer I have been connecting networks since the 1980s. Nowadays mostly management consultancy but still have to be practical from time to time.
London and New York
Member for 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 8 at 17:56
- Network Engineering 14.3k 14.3k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 7.2k 7.2k 1010 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 1k 1k 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 406 406 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 249 249 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 69 Is "I do not want you to go nowhere" a case of "DOUBLE-NEGATIVES" as claimed by Grammarly?
- 47 Why isn't UDP with reliability (implemented at Application layer) a substitute of TCP?
- 41 Can the word crowd refer to just 10 people?
- 34 What do you call a painting painted on a wall?
- 25 Is "The life is beautiful" incorrect or just very non-idiomatic?
- 24 acknowledgment by TCP does not guarantee that the data has been delivered
- 23 Where is Ping's "round-trip time" stored in the IP header?
- View more network posts →