Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- English Language Learners 7.9k 7.9k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 717 717 11 gold badge55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Politics 592 592 44 silver badges55 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 453 453 33 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 121 What does "He has insurance, but Christ" mean?
- 46 Why are the Netherlands, Sweden, and Denmark among the countries with the largest wealth gaps in the world?
- 37 Is the word "like" a preposition or verb in "You made me like this."
- 35 "of integer type" vs "of type integer"
- 32 Is there a verb that means "to accept doing something unwillingly just to make the other person stop nagging"?
- 30 What is the grammar error in this sentence: "We should spend more money on education and health and fewer on new technology"?
- 29 "Will flex for food". What does this phrase mean?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.