I once competed in (and subsequently lost) in a 6th grade spelling bee.
I can say "petite chou" to woo members of the opposite sex.
I only occasionally misspell "facets" as "faucets".
Member for 4 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 12 '14 at 21:28
- Super User 6.8k 6.8k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 1.1k 1.1k 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Webmasters 746 746 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 676 676 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 416 416 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 38 Declare Bankruptcy or Just Wait Seven Years?
- 35 Does this mean that Tor saves private information?
- 24 Am I too new to try DMing once?
- 22 Can a single server be associated with multiple domains?
- 21 Why does every user have their own group?
- 17 Multiple cursor selection on a pattern in Visual Studio Code
- 13 Notepad delete duplicate lines
- View more network posts →