I am primarily an APL application developer, but many of the things I work on need to interface to SQL, mostly SQL-server, and I have also worked in Java and other tools.
Silver Spring, MD
Member for 1 year, 4 months
2 profile views
Last seen Sep 23 '19 at 16:31
- Law 29.1k 29.1k 22 gold badges5050 silver badges103103 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 17.2k 17.2k 2222 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Writing 1.7k 1.7k 22 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Politics 556 556 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 310 310 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 81 Can I legally make a website about boycotting a certain company?
- 78 Who is frowning in the sentence "Daisy looked at Tom frowning"?
- 75 What do you call a plan that's an alternative plan in case your initial plan fails?
- 74 Landlord wants to switch my lease to a "Land contract" to "get back at the city"
- 66 'Hard work never hurt anyone' Why not 'hurts'?
- 65 What is the meaning of “and subject to the jurisdiction thereof” in the 14th amendment?
- 54 Can women also go shirtless in public legally?
- View more network posts →