Top network posts
- 29 Is "plugging out" electronic devices an American expression?
- 26 What is the term for a person whose job is to place products on shelves in stores?
- 17 What do you call someone who likes to pick fights?
- 13 A person lacking money who shows off a lot
- 12 When a company launches a new product do they "come out" with a new product or do they "come up" with a new product?
- 11 "Eavesdropping" vs "Listen in on"
- 10 Is it correct to write "is not focus on"?
- View more network posts →