It might look like a spider, but it's a 7000 year old petroglyph from an Irish barrow tomb.
Member for 4 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 21 '18 at 17:43
- Stack Overflow 43.6k 43.6k 44 gold badges8080 silver badges153153 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 1.8k 1.8k 1111 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.7k 1.7k 1313 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.2k 1.2k 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 884 884 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 101 Exactly what is a "third party"? (And who are the first and second party?)
- 97 nth fibonacci number in sublinear time
- 87 Case conventions on element names?
- 75 Units of a Fourier Transform (FFT) when doing Spectral Analysis of a Signal
- 60 Formatting doubles for output in C#
- 57 Why do we not have a virtual constructor in C++?
- 53 What are C macros useful for?
- View more network posts →