Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 6 years, 11 months
15 profile views
Last seen Nov 26 '19 at 22:26
- English Language & Usage 57k 57k 33 gold badges132132 silver badges215215 bronze badges
- Latin Language♦ 14.8k 14.8k 22 gold badges3636 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Linguistics 7.4k 7.4k 2828 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 4.7k 4.7k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.2k 3.2k 44 gold badges1616 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 198 How does the "Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop..." joke work?
- 185 We need "assume good intent" back in the Code of Conduct
- 169 How long can Moderator Resignation notices be featured?
- 164 Why is there paternal, for fatherly, fraternal, for brotherly, but no similar word for sons?
- 97 Why should the first person pronoun 'I' always be capitalized?
- 77 Why do Wh question words in English so consistently map to Q words in Latin?
- 67 Why use "need not" instead of "do not need to"?
- View more network posts →