I'm a programmer, professionally in Python, but I do gamedev in C++. I run a blog at blog.tankorsmash.com where I put up a tutorial or two, or talk about the games I'm working on.
I also tweet a lot at @tankorsmash. I'm always looking to meet new people, so make sure to say hi! Often put videos about my newest game, Beat Up The Face, or Build Up The Base still in development.
- Stack Overflow 11.3k 11.3k 55 gold badges5858 silver badges9999 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 800 800 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 700 700 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Pets 317 317 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Super User 285 285 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 193 How to display the first few characters of a string in Python?
- 47 Why does comparing strings using either '==' or 'is' sometimes produce a different result?
- 38 global name 'reverse' is not defined
- 33 How can I delete all lines in a file using vi?
- 31 How to read input from console in a batch file?
- 31 Convert file contents to lower case
- 30 doxygen and graphviz doesn't generate map files
- View more network posts →