Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 7 years, 7 months
22 profile views
Last seen Jan 2 '17 at 3:52
- English Language Learners 51.9k 51.9k 11 gold badge5252 silver badges112112 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 33.7k 33.7k 33 gold badges5252 silver badges9898 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 24.7k 24.7k 99 gold badges5151 silver badges9999 bronze badges
- Writing 24.3k 24.3k 2121 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 18.9k 18.9k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 186 Why doesn't Java allow overriding of static methods?
- 180 I have a crush on a coworker but won't act on it, how can I tell my boyfriend about it and that I'll remain faithful?
- 148 How do exit interviews benefit the company?
- 132 Plurals of acronyms, letters, numbers — use an apostrophe or not?
- 119 What is negative code?
- 106 Is there any danger of my neighbor having my wife's signature?
- 100 Would relatively primitive people really confuse technology with magic?
- View more network posts →