PhD in Physics; currently doing research in machine learning and data-to-decision algorithms
- Academia♦ 41.8k 41.8k 1818 gold badges104104 silver badges154154 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 421 421 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Data Science 418 418 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- The Workplace 408 408 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 178 178 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 276 In a yes/no question, a student gives the right answer and an unnecessary but wrong explanation. How to grade?
- 164 Was a professor correct to chastise me for writing "Prof. X" rather than "Professor X"?
- 148 How can I recover professionally from being a crank?
- 138 Is it inappropriate for a student to attend their mentor's dissertation defense?
- 137 Should I explain that I cannot finish my current master due to religious discrimination when applying for another graduate program?
- 136 What should be done when the theory behind a PhD thesis turns out to be wrong?
- 124 A student who asked me to write a rec letter seems to have committed academic dishonesty in my class, what do I do?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any silver badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.