I am a magazine sub-editor in suburban Sydney, Australia. Before that I taught English at language colleges in Sydney and at a hagwon, high school and university in South Korea. I holds qualifications in linguistics, and classical music performance and composition.
Member for 6 years, 2 months
12 profile views
Last seen Jul 27 at 12:10
Top network posts
- 34 What does "Bless you" mean in this context?
- 32 "the whole shabang" vs "the whole shebang"
- 20 Why do we use the plural of movies in this phrase "We went to the movies last night."?
- 20 "Official wife" or "Formal wife"?
- 18 In/On The Mountains
- 17 scissors cut/cuts paper, which is correct?
- 16 How does one use a rostrum?
- View more network posts →