Currently doing PhD in graph theory in IIITDM Kancheepuram, India. I am working on graph colouring to be precise. I like mathematical and logical puzzles and games. Interested in combinatorics. My favorite branch of mathematics is combinatorial game theory (though I am a newbie in it).
My hobbies include chess, reading, listening to music, and writing (essays, stories and songs). Apart from mathematics I am interested in philosophy.
Member for 3 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 13 at 2:58
- Theoretical Computer Science 1.3k 1.3k 55 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Chess 912 912 66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Mathematics 413 413 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 336 336 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 283 283 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 32 How can we make chess community welcoming to women/girls?
- 15 removing isolated vertices in networkx
- 11 Maximum matching M with the condition G[M] is 2K_2-free
- 11 "Almost all objects have property P" vs. "It is easy to test whether an object has property P"
- 10 Term for checkmate where every participating piece attacks exactly one square around king
- 10 Is there a planar 4-regular graph that is 3-acyclic colourable?
- 7 How to play king's indian attack aggressively?
- View more network posts →