I am originally from the north of Ukraine. My native language is, in my own words, Ukrainian Russian, that is, the Russian that was influenced by Ukrainian and Belorusian to some extent. I can speak good Ukrainian, though. I love to learn stuff. Since a massive amount of information is in English, knowing it really helps. I am heavily into the nuances of English, which is why I ask quite a few questions.
Novhorod-Sivers'kyi, Чернігівська область, Ukraine
Member for 2 years, 11 months
7 profile views
Last seen Jun 12 at 16:42
- English Language Learners 11.1k 11.1k 99 gold badges4949 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 267 267 22 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Ukrainian Language 225 225 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Russian Language 203 203 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Physical Fitness 111 111 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 37 What do you call this when cats hunch their backs and their fur stands on end?
- 21 What is the meaning of the phrase "tack against"?
- 20 What do you call this when cats hunch their backs and their fur stands on end?
- 17 meaning of the phrase "play humans"?
- 16 "in 60 seconds or less" or "in 60 seconds or fewer"?
- 16 What do you call the process of filling up an electric kettle and turning it on in one verb or phrasal verb?
- 16 "Work in a power plant", "work on a power plant" or "work at a power plant"?
- View more network posts →