Native American-English speaker from the New England area; upper middle class, college educated (master's degree). Professional domain expertise in psychiatric terminology. Particularly interested in the class signals of English language usage style.
Cambridge, MA, USA
Member for 6 years, 1 month
2 profile views
Last seen Jan 28 at 6:24
- English Language Learners 8.2k 8.2k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 3.8k 3.8k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Community Building 417 417 33 silver badges22 bronze badges
- Academia 391 391 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 298 298 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 116 Is "I was had" standard English?
- 45 Why should we say "play the piano" instead of "play a piano"?
- 36 Meaning of “we’ll cut him down as for the border he rides”
- 27 Why are only even values used for note duration?
- 22 Is "Your cooking made me happy" acceptable?
- 19 What is the term for 'a......a.....a...' in speech?
- 18 Bored when playing instrument
- View more network posts →