»Dear Mister Gregory Pamblechook,
we regret to inform you that we are not at present interested in publishing this work of yours (or any other). We are, however, grateful for your manuscript, which through its singularly... creative use of the English language has spiced up many a dull coffee break. Please except the following as a token of gratitude: »Moste Basic English Grammar« by Sir Archibald Stickler, »Foreigners' Favourite Dumb Mistakes«, by Uriah Simpleton.
Posh and Fadsworth, publishers. 134 Losersgrave, Hope-send, Britain. «
Member for 3 years
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 25 '18 at 13:06
- German Language 6.4k 6.4k 2121 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 2.4k 2.4k 99 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- History 2k 2k 66 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.5k 1.5k 66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Arqade 750 750 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 45 How to convey the scale of my humanoid without science or units?
- 39 How are steel imports supposed to threaten US national security?
- 38 Gute Anrede für Bedienungen
- 32 What does ‘-hupf’ mean in ‘der Googlehupf’?
- 26 How to know if your own story is surprising?
- 22 Had there been instances of national states banning harmful imports before the mid-19th C Opium Wars?
- 20 My players are thinking of abandoning my NPC. What should I do?
- View more network posts →