Feel free to contact me at my office in Baker Street.
Can be sometimes found taking "Fourier transforms" of cats. I'm not able to spend as much time on this site as I wish to, perhaps I could improve on this in the upcoming future. In love with StackExchange, these folks know how to put a Q+A site together. Keep up the good work.
I've got two good friends, one travels in a holster, and the other in a hip-flask. I keep the first loaded, the other keeps me loaded. I also have an uncanny knack of writing about myself but I'll rather code some lines today.
print.("Loading super rad jokes, please hold your excitement") theFile = open('jokes.txt', 'r')
Oh, and I didn't finish writing the above code yet, all we could manage was a missing train-car, the famous detective Berry Holmes thus, has a mind-boggling mystery to solve and what's more, we could go fishin' when we're done.
A big thanks if you've read this far, might've took you a while. No? Oh I'm sorry, I'll be sure to paste something from the Ulysses soon. I also cook some delicious pasta (I always need help with alfredo sauce though). I think I should leave now, I always do, when the talks get philosophical.
221B Baker Street, London
Member for 2 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 3 '17 at 11:58
- Chemistry 3.4k 3.4k 1414 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 457 457 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 425 425 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Biology 316 316 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 139 139 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 21 Can isotopes of a given element be represented by different symbols?
- 14 Why does yawning trigger tears?
- 13 <sup> superscript HTML tag has ceased to work correctly
- 13 Is it possible to make an anticatalyst?
- 10 Are stronger bonds always shorter?
- 10 How to calculate the height of an hcp lattice?
- 10 What is parachemistry? What does a parachemist do?
- View more network posts →