- Stack Overflow 43.3k 43.3k 1111 gold badges6767 silver badges126126 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 5.8k 5.8k 44 gold badges1515 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 327 327 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 193 193 55 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 164 Why is x == (x = y) not the same as (x = y) == x?
- 112 How do I prove programmatically that StringBuilder is not threadsafe?
- 59 Great Expectations [is written vs has been written] by Charles Dickens
- 49 Why write "does" instead of "is" "What time does/is the pharmacy open?"
- 47 What is the difference between throw e and throw new Exception(e)?
- 45 Declaring a method when creating an object
- 36 What is the use of @EnableWebSecurity in spring
- View more network posts →