In the beginning, it was a game of earning brownie points.
Then, I was focused on making the best of my knowledge to give truly helpful answers. I didn't regret a second I had spent here.
Now, I do not feel welcome here. The community has changed greatly. It's no longer that Stack Overflow I was once excited and passionate about.
Member for 3 years, 7 months
2 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
- Stack Overflow 43.1k 43.1k 1111 gold badges6767 silver badges125125 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 3.9k 3.9k 33 gold badges1212 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 327 327 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 193 193 55 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 164 Why is x == (x = y) not the same as (x = y) == x?
- 111 How do I prove programmatically that StringBuilder is not threadsafe?
- 58 Great Expectations [is written vs has been written] by Charles Dickens
- 47 What is the difference between throw e and throw new Exception(e)?
- 45 Declaring a method when creating an object
- 36 What is the use of @EnableWebSecurity in spring
- 32 How to sort properties by name in IntelliJ IDEA debugger?
- View more network posts →