- English Language Learners 1.7k 1.7k 44 gold badges1919 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Russian Language 767 767 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Chess 519 519 11 gold badge44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Русский язык 223 223 11 gold badge22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 30 Does Scrabble allow playing words which contain diacritics in their original spelling?
- 21 Why do we use "an" in the phrase "an only child"?
- 19 How to deal with your opponent's queen if your opponent rejects any trades?
- 17 Are English consonant sounds [p], [t], [k] aspirated before another consonant?
- 14 A tournament chess game with board sides reversed. Will it be considered valid?
- 13 In Scrabble, how to determine the main word if the player has just played one single tile but formed two different words?
- 12 In Monopoly, what happens if the auction winner cannot pay his/her bid?
- View more network posts →