INACTIVE (2019-10-23): See here and here. Due to Stack Exchange's disorderly firing of Monica Cellio and my increasing distrust in the site's policies and leadership, I am suspending all meaningful activity on Stack Exchange.
I like Linux and run bspwm on Arch if possible.
I'm a language learning enthusiast and a moderator on Language Learning SE. I have studied Spanish and Japanese.
If I'm not at my computer, I'm probably ballroom dancing or reading.
- Stack Overflow 5k 5k 11 gold badge3030 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Language Learning 4.8k 4.8k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 914 914 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Area 51 281 281 55 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 263 263 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 98 Checking in with moderators that suspended their activity
- 73 atom.io auto create html basic structure
- 45 How can I verify my pronunciation without a native speaker?
- 45 How can I prevent myself from forgetting a language?
- 25 Does writing out by hand generally strengthen retention better than computerized memorization methods?
- 21 Is SRS more effective than traditional study for vocabulary augmentation?
- 19 How to check if an element has been loaded on a page before running a script?
- View more network posts →