- English Language Learners 1.6k 1.6k 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1k 1k 22 gold badges66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 333 333 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 317 317 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 125 125 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 104 Why does "I was happy to do my homework" work, but "I was tired to do my homework" doesn't?
- 22 Is "triggerer" correct, or is there some other word to identify the person who triggered something?
- 10 What are the differences between D&D 3.5 and D&D 4th edition?
- 9 How can a species of natural time-travelers have a meaningful society?
- 7 Why is damn a swear word while dang and darn aren't?
- View more network posts →