Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 71 Meaning of "respecting" in "no law respecting an establishment of religion"
- 32 What does it mean by "my days-of-the-week underwear only go to Thursday" in this context?
- 14 What does this sentence in Harry Potter mean?
- 10 How do I understand a sentence without subject and verb in novels?
- 10 What is the word for someone who sells pictures or works of art?
- 9 What is the joke in this context? (a "spring" in my step)
- 8 What does it mean by 'bringing him gasping to all fours' in Harry potter?
- View more network posts →