No preferred pronoun.
Member for 3 years, 9 months
4 profile views
Last seen Jul 21 at 13:26
- Retrocomputing 26.2k 26.2k 77 gold badges8383 silver badges190190 bronze badges
- Linguistics 3.6k 3.6k 1111 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.4k 1.4k 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Russian Language 884 884 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 767 767 88 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 82 Why do C to Z80 compilers produce poor code?
- 65 How was C ported to architectures that had no hardware stack?
- 63 Why did some early CPUs use external math chips?
- 53 How were Western computer chips reverse-engineered in USSR?
- 47 Why not use fractions instead of floating point?
- 46 Why did line printers have 132 columns?
- 45 What should we do with manuals from the 80s?
- View more network posts →