No preferred pronoun.
Member for 4 years, 2 months
4 profile views
Last seen Jul 21 '20 at 13:26
- Retrocomputing 27.6k 27.6k 88 gold badges8989 silver badges202202 bronze badges
- Linguistics 4k 4k 1111 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.4k 1.4k 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Russian Language 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 875 875 99 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 85 Why do C to Z80 compilers produce poor code?
- 66 How was C ported to architectures that had no hardware stack?
- 64 Why did some early CPUs use external math chips?
- 61 What was Pong called in Britain?
- 53 How were Western computer chips reverse-engineered in USSR?
- 47 Why did line printers have 132 columns?
- 47 Why not use fractions instead of floating point?
- View more network posts →