I'm a musician, a programmer, a designer, and a translator (from Russian to English and from English to Russian). I live in Russia, in a very busy city called Krasnodar. I have a family: a wife and a son. I compose music and play keyboard, and guitar. I love to read. I love English! Sometimes I write made-up stories in English.
Member for 3 years, 9 months
41 profile views
Last seen Sep 14 '18 at 5:28
- English Language Learners 23.5k 23.5k 2828 gold badges112112 silver badges215215 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 3.5k 3.5k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 2.5k 2.5k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 794 794 11 gold badge99 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 721 721 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 61 How does one ride a broom in Harry Potter films?
- 58 Have orchestras included any modern instrument lately?
- 52 I'm being corrected "I had a headache yesterday" vs "I have had a headache yesterday"
- 46 Is the letter "c" always silent in words which have the letters "sc"?
- 39 How did the basilisk decay so fast?
- 39 You can contact me on/over/by Skype
- 31 "Who is you" – not "are"
- View more network posts →