Native English speaker from Southern California, but I'll, like, totally try to avoid using "like" and "totally" too often in my ELL answers.
Also conversant in Japanese. Taught ESL in Japan for a number of years, in my youth, but I'll let you read about that in my memoirs.
"They can take our lives, but they'll never take our hats!!"
San Diego, CA, United States
Member for 2 years, 6 months
61 profile views
Last seen Mar 10 at 18:06
Top Network Posts
- 202 How to talk to my brother-in-law about my concerns about his intent to propose to his girlfriend?
- 192 Ask a girl whether she would like to come back to a hotel with me on a night out without being creepy
- 123 Why do we say "I love cake" but "I love cars"?
- 88 Meaning of "respecting" in "no law respecting an establishment of religion"
- 83 Complimenting a female co-worker without coming across as flirting?
- 81 Covering for person who refuses to tip waiter without offending?
- 70 Meaning of "Sue me"
- View more network posts →