- Stack Overflow 67.4k 67.4k 55 gold badges141141 silver badges179179 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 41.9k 41.9k 22 gold badges7373 silver badges123123 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 17.8k 17.8k 22 gold badges3030 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 7.8k 7.8k 1919 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 3.3k 3.3k 1111 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 174 Call one constructor from another
- 115 Why did the Apple IIe make a hideous noise if you inserted the disk upside down?
- 97 What is the point of finally in a try catch/except finally statement
- 80 Why doesn't Java 8 include immutable collections?
- 72 What is the difference between Flash memory and EEPROM?
- 69 Why is the time constant 63.2% and not 50% or 70%?
- 61 Why did C use the -> operator instead of reusing the . operator?
- View more network posts →