I am a member of Dow Jones's Research and Development team, currently working mostly in Erlang with some Node.js.
Before that, I was the Optimization Team Lead at Yodle, a company in New York City that does search engine marketing for local small-to-medium businesses. The Optimization Team develops Yodle's proprietary bidding algorithm.
Before that, I was a software engineer for two startups located in New York.
New York, NY
Member for 5 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 19 '15 at 18:46
- Stack Overflow 6.3k 6.3k 22 gold badges3232 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Philosophy 5.8k 5.8k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Latin Language 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Christianity 522 522 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- The Workplace 484 484 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 60 Where does bundler store gems?
- 38 Can I compile Java to native code?
- 38 Are "-que" and "et" equivalent?
- 28 The "Why" behind PMD's rules
- 26 How to get revision number from subversion using maven?
- 25 Can the US Part of ISS survive independent of the Russian?
- 23 How can I browse my Heroku database?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 19 '15