I am a member of Dow Jones's Research and Development team, currently working mostly in Erlang with some Node.js.
Before that, I was the Optimization Team Lead at Yodle, a company in New York City that does search engine marketing for local small-to-medium businesses. The Optimization Team develops Yodle's proprietary bidding algorithm.
Before that, I was a software engineer for two startups located in New York.
New York, NY
Member for 6 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 19 '15 at 18:46
- Stack Overflow 6.7k 6.7k 22 gold badges3535 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Philosophy 5.9k 5.9k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Latin Language 1.2k 1.2k 99 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Christianity 522 522 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- The Workplace 494 494 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 71 Where does bundler store gems?
- 41 Are "-que" and "et" equivalent?
- 40 Can I compile Java to native code?
- 30 How can I browse my Heroku database?
- 29 The "Why" behind PMD's rules
- 27 Can the US Part of ISS survive independent of the Russian?
- 27 How to get revision number from subversion using maven?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 19 '15