To be real, after enough pondering, so far I realized:
- Ⅰ, experience brings another, exponentially.
- Ⅱ, I lack too much of something, including experience, to be a normie, which they probably acquired naturally and I could not.
- Ⅲ, ranting on about unfair inputs does absolutely nothing and none gives me a ****; no one ever teaches me.
- Ⅳ, to be better by myself, or get ***** up, more; nobody and nothing, including time, bear with me.
- Ⅴ, regardless of age, naïveté and unworldliness is an unforgivable sin in this world; I must learn myself, and accept and optimize as I learn.
- Ⅵ, though I’m not sure about this one yet, it is unlikely for me to outdo their vast experiences; which is depressing, but there’s not much I can do about it, maybe. But even so, I need to shake off the fear of being immature and that of missing out. I do know fear does not help, don’t I?
⸻ Written on September 9, 2019.
Member for 4 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 23 '18 at 7:38
- Stack Overflow 6.7k 6.7k 22 gold badges3434 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Korean Language 1.9k 1.9k 33 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Ethereum 242 242 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- Mathematics 215 215 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 208 208 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 78 How to trigger HTML button when you press Enter in textbox?
- 25 How is “for(const [[[[[a, b, c]]]]] in [0, 0]);” even valid?
- 22 How to make text run top-to-bottom in CSS?
- 13 Add st, nd, rd and th (ordinal) suffix to a number
- View more network posts →