I've been coding ever since I was 12 and crashed my first mainframe. I wanted to learn how to do that again - so that I could stop others from doing the same thing!
I write in x86 assembly, C, C++, and others - but I have the most fun in assembly. See my OS Demo at http://wiki.osdev.org/User:Johnburger/Demo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
Member for 4 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 16 '16 at 4:03
- Stack Overflow 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Arduino 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge55 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 32 Should it be "runs" or "run" in the following sentence?
- 23 Why did Pokémon Red have so many overflow bugs?
- 19 How do I convert a float into char*?
- 18 When can you respond with "affirmative"?
- 15 What is the CoCo "Head Banger bug" and what is the "fix"?
- 14 What is the CoCo "Head Banger bug" and what is the "fix"?
- 14 "Carrie has arrived at the airport for two hours." - Is this sentence grammatically correct?
- View more network posts →