"Treat people as if they were what they should be, and you help them become what they are capable of becoming."
—Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Member for 5 years, 3 months
4 profile views
Last seen Mar 26 at 14:17
Top network posts
- 25 "I did my best" vs "I did the best I could"
- 24 An idiomatic expression for the situation when a punisher in fact punishes himself rather than the one he intended to punish
- 20 What does the line "So long and thanks for all the fish!" mean?
- 19 "Even vinegar, once you've gotten it for free, tastes sweet": Is there an English equivalent for this saying?
- 15 How does the "Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop..." joke work?
- 14 Past form of "make do"
- View more network posts →