- Role-playing Games 39.2k 39.2k 1717 gold badges126126 silver badges242242 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.5k 1.5k 1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 951 951 11 gold badge77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Super User 655 655 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 129 What is the source of the "spells do only what they say they do" rules interpretation principle?
- 79 Is it possible to fail an ability check on purpose?
- 75 How can I explain to my player that Alchemist's Fire is safe to carry?
- 64 Do PCs get the attack and to hit bonus from enemy weapons they may pick up?
- 64 How do I deal with a loot hungry PC?
- 59 How do I deal with players persistently arguing for rules loopholes, even after I've tried to finalise my rulings?
- 59 Does the Scrying spell require you to have a clear path to the target in order to work?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
May 23 '17