Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- English Language Learners 64.7k 64.7k 66 gold badges6060 silver badges118118 bronze badges
- Travel 276 276 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Aviation 221 221 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Expatriates 191 191 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 181 181 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 70 Better way to say "No bulls--t"
- 68 What is the cover of the head of a pen called in English?
- 47 Term for bed sheet that embraces and partially encapsulates the mattress
- 39 A word or a phrase for "riding a bicycle on only one wheel"
- 38 "Once, twice, thrice,...", what comes next?
- 35 What do you call or how do you describe this in English? overcooking the food? What do you call the black stuff?
- 30 What should I answer to "after you"
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.