- Seasoned Advice 15k 15k 22 gold badges3333 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Photography 6.7k 6.7k 1616 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 4.9k 4.9k 1212 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 2.6k 2.6k 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Server Fault 2.4k 2.4k 99 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 107 Mystery kitchen device with three finger loops, one attached to a sliding rod that passes through a ring
- 76 Why do we charge our flashes?
- 76 Is it true that moldy jam/pickles are good to eat if you mix the mold into the rest of the mixture?
- 57 What is this flat metal sieve that came with my pressure cooker for?
- 54 Was there ever any reason to wait 30 seconds to restart a c.1995 PC?
- 46 Why exactly do action photographers need high fps burst cameras?
- 44 Why is putting an egg in the microwave not recommended?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 28 '19