I've been a hobbyist programmer for many years and finally decided to get serious about learning best practices, writing good, clean, reusable code and ultimately transitioning careers.
Member for 4 years, 3 months
2 profile views
Last seen Aug 12 '15 at 16:22
- English Language Learners 1.8k 1.8k 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 1313 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 343 343 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Super User 221 221 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Cryptography 188 188 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 22 Name of image in drawable folder red
- 9 JavaPoet + Android Studio "addModifiers(Modifier) cannot be applied to Modifier"
- 9 RecyclerView - how to update and move item at the same time
- 9 "cannot resolve symbol R" in Android Studio
- 8 Is a large static initializer a code smell?
- 8 Meaning of "What I really want to do is direct."
- 8 "citation" vs. "quote"
- View more network posts →