I've been programming video games for handhelds (which were and still are basically embedded systems), or working handheld systems directly (embedded systems) for nearly 25 years now. I have been primarily a C/C++ programmer with a ton of Z80, ARM, and x86 assembler experience, while PPC and MIPS have come up from time to time. I have also been known to dabble in C# and Java on occasion. I'm currently leading the compiler team at my place of work as well as doing optimization work throughout the organization.
- Stack Overflow 12.2k 12.2k 22 gold badges2828 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.4k 1.4k 77 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Code Golf 301 301 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Mathematics 213 213 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 153 153 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 35 Assembly language - More than one type?
- 25 How can I say "a period of four months" in one word?
- 22 When to use strncpy or memmove?
- 15 Jesus had to move back in with his dad at age 33
- 14 Most hazardous performance bottleneck misconceptions
- 13 Deconstructing Pokémon glitches?
- 12 Macro vs Function in C
- View more network posts →