I'm not formally a programmer, but work as a Supply Chain Analyst where I'm often using Python, SQL, excel, and other software.
I do enjoy writing code, and find StackOverflow a very helpful resource.
Member for 5 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 12 '17 at 16:31
- English Language Learners 501 501 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 478 478 11 gold badge44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 325 325 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Law 141 141 44 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 133 133 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 14 '09 Chevy Malibu - No Crank, No Start - Heavy Troubleshooting Already Completed
- 6 Broken Exhaust Manifold Stud - How to remove?
- 6 Broken Exhaust Manifold Stud - Replacement part specs or part number
- 5 Pyomo can't locate GLPK solver
- 5 Loud High-Pitched brake squeal
- 5 How to write 1-million-row Excel Files with openxlsx Package in R
- View more network posts →