I'm not formally a programmer, but work as a Supply Chain Analyst where I'm often using Python, SQL, excel, and other software.
I do enjoy writing code, and find StackOverflow a very helpful resource.
Member for 4 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 12 '17 at 16:31
- English Language Learners 481 481 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 293 293 11 gold badge33 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 272 272 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 118 118 66 bronze badges
- Law 116 116 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 13 '09 Chevy Malibu - No Crank, No Start - Heavy Troubleshooting Already Completed
- 6 Broken Exhaust Manifold Stud - How to remove?
- 6 Broken Exhaust Manifold Stud - Replacement part specs or part number
- 5 How to write 1-million-row Excel Files with openxlsx Package in R
- 5 Loud High-Pitched brake squeal
- View more network posts →