I've always had a fascination with languages, how they are put together, and what different languages have in common. I've spent time as a teacher and an editor, and I get a lot of enjoyment out of finding ways to explain how we use our language to people who are trying to learn it.
- English Language Learners 13.1k 13.1k 1818 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 8.5k 8.5k 2020 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.5k 5.5k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.9k 1.9k 1010 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Academia 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 62 How should I respond when I lied about my education and the company finds out through background check?
- 62 Addressing arrogant attitude from a coworker as a teamleader
- 55 Do advanced musicians still practice scales every day?
- 46 A professor has offered to send me a hard copy of his new book. Would it be rude to ask for a PDF file instead?
- 35 When practicing on my instrument - which is more important - quantity or quality?
- 34 Which fingering to use when playing the same piano key twice in a row?
- 31 What is a person that works with make-up called?
- View more network posts →