Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- User Experience 1.9k 1.9k 22 gold badges99 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.3k 1.3k 77 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 573 573 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 392 392 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 279 279 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 127 Is OK/NOK better than "fail/success"
- 55 What does "Wine! Because you never got a pony" mean?
- 23 What is a word or phrase that means "cut off from the outdoors"?
- 17 Why is this design considered cluttered or overwhelming?
- 17 How should sorting work when numeric is mixed with alpha-numeric
- 17 Facial recognition - Given the context, should the user be made aware of the process?
- 17 Why is this funny: 'Ok, well, it’s definite, two more weeks of winter'
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any bronze badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.