- currently working in client account management for a major market trade monitoring company
- Protocol Coder (FIX & SSL) in c#, c & c++
- Former Credit risk consultant & developer
- Vast knowledge of various financial instruments having passed Claritas, started reading for the CFA, and working in finance for many years.
- Engage in prop trading from time to time (when I'm allowed by law etc.)
London, United Kingdom
Member for 4 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 10 '18 at 8:34
Top network posts
- 54 Should I pay down my student debt early?
- 48 Am I ethically obligated to go into work on an off day if the reason is sudden?
- 35 If one owns 75% of company shares, does that mean that he would have to take upon himself 75% of the company's expenses?
- 35 Is foreign stock considered more risky than local stock and why?
- 33 What is insider trading exactly?
- 31 Does a disciplined stock investor stick with their original sell strategy, or stay in and make more?
- 19 How to buy commodity on exchange (to use)
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Apr 10 '18