- Unix & Linux 5k 5k 1414 gold badges3333 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.2k 2.2k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 561 561 11 gold badge44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 553 553 11 gold badge44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 132 Is it always a best practice to write a function for anything that needs to repeat twice?
- 52 How to rsync a directory to a new directory with different name?
- 51 How to close all background apps at once in Android 5.0 (lollipop)?
- 42 How to view all the content in an awk array?
- 38 How to disable the grey background colour on iterm2 desactived tab split?
- 33 How to strip a specific word from a string?
- 33 Why does `sort <(ls -l)` work but `sort < (ls -l)` fail?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.