Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 8 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 2 '20 at 18:27
- Mathematics 89k 89k 66 gold badges8888 silver badges221221 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 34.1k 34.1k 44 gold badges102102 silver badges189189 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 19.4k 19.4k 33 gold badges3333 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Academia 15k 15k 77 gold badges3636 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 7.1k 7.1k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 188 Can I correct a mistake that the reviewers didn't spot in a paper that has not been accepted yet?
- 146 Proof of "every convex function is continuous"
- 139 If you're black, how do you answer "Oh you're a professor? So you teach African Studies?"
- 132 What are your favorite instructional counterexamples?
- 124 Most interesting mathematics mistake?
- 117 What is this "can I hire you as a tutor" scam?
- 86 "Closet" vs. "Wardrobe" Why is the first more common in the US?
- View more network posts →