I'm an American English speaker, born and raised in New York City. I joined ELL because I'm fascinated by languages and ELL has made me think much more about English and about why we say the things we do. In addition to English, I speak a little Spanish, German, and French, and I'm learning Korean.
Member for 5 years
3 profile views
Last seen Sep 11 '18 at 17:06
Top network posts
- 129 "Conveince": A word commonly used in Pakistan having to do with transportation but no English person knows about it
- 102 "[I]t literally scared her to death" - Why is "I" in brackets?
- 83 What do we call the small towel that we use only for hands
- 83 A pro and a con at the same time
- 75 Should I use "a" or "an" when I abbreviate a word?
- 69 (In, On or At) GitHub?
- 61 I can't imagine John is driving a car
- View more network posts →