I have been a line editor for a tabletop roleplaying game, and written and edited several roleplaying game books. I have also edited and written fiction. After having a kid, my memory for the names of tenses is not the best, but I can usually explain why something doesn't work.
Member for 5 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 16 '15 at 23:01
Top network posts
- 7 Difference between "assist in" and "assist with"
- 7 Does "I'm positive" mean "I agree with you"?
- 6 What does "what lies ahead" mean in this context?
- 6 How to explain that the same answer was given before
- 5 By the eyes of a child
- 5 "Continued watching," vs "continued watching it"
- 5 What does "We'll just pass him there" mean?
- View more network posts →