I am an American expat in the Czech Republic. I am a part-time ESL teacher, and a full-time staff researcher for the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, Institute of Physics. I specialize in HR-S/TEM and computer simulation thereof.
As an aside, my favorite website is MIT's OpenCourseWare, which I use extensively to learn as much as I can in my spare time and I highly recommend it for other people to do the same.
Member for 7 years, 6 months
2 profile views
Last seen Sep 16 '13 at 7:06
Top network posts
- 44 When is the past perfect exactly needed?
- 20 Do you have a / the time?
- 14 vectorize/optimize this code in MATLAB?
- 12 What are the differences between response and answer?
- 11 An adjective to describe a ball that bounces back from the ground really well
- 10 Capitalization of first letter after a dash
- 8 Why do translations use words like "servants" to mean "slaves"?
- View more network posts →